Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you are dead tired after a long day at work but still want a delicious dinner, this Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry is exactly what you need. Easy and quick to make, healthy, and heavenly tasty! Oh and it saves you from doing dishes, because it's one pot. The amount of veggies is crazy here: cabbage, red bell pepper, carrot, shallot, scallion, and peas. It is like a Chinese take-out but ten times healthier. Try it!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes