Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A Chicken and Broccoli Crescent Braid is an easy dinner recipe that looks like you spent hours in the kitchen! Store-bought crescent rolls are stuffed with a creamy, cheesy, chicken and broccoli mixture and baked until golden brown. Serve the flavorful, comforting dish with potato chips, fruit and coleslaw as a simple weeknight meal or an impressive brunch or lunch when entertaining. This delicious dinner combines two of our favorite things: chicken, broccoli and cheese casserole and buttery, flaky crescent rolls! A classic casserole filling is stuffed inside the braided pastry and baked in the oven until until hot, bubbly, and browned. It's an entire meal in one, and it works equally well for quick weeknight dinners and for entertaining guests. The process is simple, but the results are impressive! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Creamy Chicken Pillows
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper
- Classic American Fried Chicken
- Pesto Chicken Crescent Ring
- 5-Ingredient Skillet French Onion Chicken
- Farmhouse Chicken and Bisquick Dumplings
- Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- Farmhouse Chicken And Noodles
- Healthy Pesto Chicken Zoodles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes