Cheesy Chicken with Bacon
When it's late in the day and you don't have a plan for dinner, Cheesy Chicken With Bacon might be exactly what you need. An easy chicken recipe, it is baked with bacon to take in the robust flavors so you'll savor every bite.
Cooking Time40 min
- 2 chicken filets
- 2 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, graded
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pound the chicken to flatten. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle over the graded cheese and small bits of raw bacon.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.