Cajun Chicken with Quinoa Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The most tender and moist soaked chicken flavored with Cajun spice and served with a quick but tasty quinoa salad. Your future self will thank you for making this meal prep dish. If you want to tenderize a piece of chicken, there is no better way to do it than to soak it in milk or buttermilk. The beauty of this method is that it makes the chicken stay tender. So you wont be complaining about dry, tough chicken after keeping it refrigerated. Not only does the chicken taste incredible when cooked in the spice blend, but the overall dish is super healthy, its low in carbohydrates, and works perfectly as a meal prep recipe!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chicken Lo Mein
- French Onion Chicken Skillet
- Lazy Days Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Barbecue Chicken, Bacon, and Pineapple Kabobs
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Chicken And Dumplings
- Amish Baked Chicken
- Dump and Bake Mediterranean Chicken
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Cornflake Marshmallow Wreaths
- One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes