Three Cheese Baked Ziti with Spinach
Pasta casserole recipes are a great weeknight dinner that come together in minutes. With little prep time, Three Cheese Baked Ziti with Spinach goes straight in the oven and bakes into an ooey gooey casserole that the family will love. Made with three different cheese, Parmesan cheese, Ricotta cheese and Mozzarella cheese, it's a great dish for those cheese lovers out there. Make and bake it for your family tonight.
Find more easy Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 package (16-ounces) uncooked medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti)
- 1 bag (6-ounces) baby spinach, washed (about 4 cups)
- 1 jar (1 pound 9 ounces) Prego Marinara Italian Sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat at 350 degrees F.
Prepare the pasta according to the package directions. Add the spinach during the last minute of the cooking time.
Drain the pasta and spinach well in a colander. Return them to the saucepot.
Stir the sauce, ricotta, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and black pepper into the pasta mixture.
Spoon the pasta mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling.