Super Simple Baked Potato Casserole
Making a baked potato casserole doesn't have to be difficult. It's really easy with this super simple baked potato casserole. There are only 5 ingredients, so whip it up and pop it in the oven. YUM!
Cooking Time30 min
- 5 large potatoes, cooked and diced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- After you cook your bacon for crumbling, reserve the grease to sauté the green onions.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake 30 minutes. Serves 10-12.
Read NextDump and Go Amish Casserole
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Sep 01, 2017
Instead of having baked potatoes, why not make this casserole with all the flavors of fully loaded baked potatoes? It's fun to switch things up a bit for dinner. For a healthier version of this recipe, I would use turkey bacon, reduced fat cheddar cheese, and lite sour cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use