So Easy Spaghetti Pizza Bake
Two of the best dinner dishes of all time come together in this recipe for So Easy Spaghetti Pizza Bake. Enjoy the delicious taste of spaghetti baked to perfection and topped with your favorite pizza toppings; this easy casserole recipe has it all. Ground beef makes this one of the most satisfying and hearty dinner dishes ever, and the addition of spaghetti sauce gives this meal a ton of tomato-y flavor. Your family will gobble up this pizza pasta bake, no doubt about it!
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodOven, Casserole
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 package pepperoni, optional
- 1 cup milk
- 1 jar (32-ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can mushrooms, optional
- 3 cups shredded cheese of your choice
- salt, pepper, oregano and garlic, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine cooked noodles, milk and eggs. Place in greased 9" x 13" pan.
Spread sauce over noodles.
Brown hamburger and onion, drain and season to taste. Add mushrooms.
Place hamburger mixture over sauce. Layer pepperoni on top. Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Read NextEasy Cheesy Green Bean Casserole