Pennsylvania Dutch Ham & Noodle Casserole
Sure to become a family favorite, this quick cooking casserole recipe combines cubed cooked ham, noodles and tender onions blended with a creamy cheesy sauce. Make this Pennsylvania Dutch Ham & Noodle Casserole for your next family dinner.
Cost per recipe: $9.42.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with glazed baby carrots: steam carrots with a touch of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. For dessert serve vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries.
Find more easy Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Serves4 (about 2 1/2 cups each)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 5 cups extra-wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the ham and onion and cook until the onion is tender.
Stir the soup in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Add the noodles and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Read NextVintage Southern Corn Pudding