Overnight Ham and Macaroni Casserole
It doesn't get any simpler than easy casserole recipes that you can prepare the night before. These recipes are the perfect thing for busy moms to collect and save. This Overnight Ham and Macaroni Casserole another great casserole recipe to save.
See this recipe and more in 18 Delicious Make Ahead Casseroles.
Cooking Time2 hr
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, diced
- Mix together macaroni, mushroom soup, butter, onion, ham, milk and cheese in a casserole dish and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir casserole several times before placing in oven.
- Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Read NextOlive Garden Eggplant Parmigiana