Morning Glory Casserole
With Morning Glory Casserole to greet you when you wake up, there's no need for the snooze button. This breakfast casserole recipe is filling and delicious. Start your day off right!
Find more easy casserole recipes like this one in our collection of make-ahead Christmas casseroles:
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 pound sausage, bacon or ham, cut in chunks
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices of bread, cubed (cut crusts off)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- Brown sausage, drain, and set aside.
- Whip eggs with milk and add bread, cheese, salt, and dry mustard..
- Butter large pan, pour in egg mixture, sprinkle top with sausage and cover for several hours in refrigerator. For best results, leave covered overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until slightly brown. Do not overbake.
Read NextChicken Noodle Casserole