Mashed Potatoes Baked with Eggs and Cheese
Cheese, eggs and mashed potatoes, what a wholesome, tasty trifecta. Mashed Potatoes Baked with Eggs and Cheese will be a favorite side dish, but it's also filling enough to be a main.
Cooking MethodCasserole, Slow Cooker
- 4 potatoes medium size
- 2 cups fresh Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil the potatoes until tender. Drain, peel when still hot, mash and place into bowl.
- Add the cheese, eggs, milk, salt and pepper, mixing thoroughly.
- Transfer to a baking dish smeared with butter and bake for about 30 minutes.
Read NextBusy Day Rice Casserole