Impossibly Easy Chicken and Dressing
Try this Impossibly Easy Chicken and Dressing dish and make a delicious dinner with time to spare! Dressing isn't just for turkey anymore. This chicken-and-stuffing, one-dish recipe is almost too easy to be true!
Cooking Time55 min
- 4 whole boneless chicken breasts, skinned and halved
- 8 pieces of sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cup herb seasoned stuffing (break up large pieces)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray shallow 9 x 12-inch casserole dish. Sprinkle bottom with 1 cup stuffing. Place chicken on top of stuffing. Top with slices of cheese.
- Combine soup with wine; spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing. Drizzle with some melted butter.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.