Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I created this Chicken Florentine Casserole because I wanted a super easy recipe the kids could make themselves. The tricky part was coming up with a dish my kids would WANT to make that was also good for them. Thanks to some magic ingredients, this Chicken Florentine Casserole was the perfect solution. This is a dish you can have on the table in half an hour so it’s perfect for busy weeknights. The best thing about this recipe is that it’s flexible! In the instructions, I share several ways you can substitute items based on what you have on hand."
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
- Fig And Cashew Milkshake
- Mac And Cheese
- Easy And Family Friendly Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- Spicy And Garlicky Labneh
- Tindora Athanu | Achar | Pickle
- Fluffy White Rice | Instant Pot And Stove Top
- Vegan, Gluten Free, And Allergen Friendly Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Mushroom Quesadilla
- Pav Bhaji
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes