Crowd-Pleasing Tuna Noodle Casserole
You won't believe how easy it is to make this classic casserole from Campbell's featuring that favorite combination of tuna, noodles, peas and cream of mushroom soup. This Crowd-Pleasing Tuna Noodle Casserole makes enough for the whole family, so everyone can dig in!
Easy Substitution: You can substitute Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Find more awesome Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
This recipe was featured in a great collection of other easy casserole recipes; see more like it with 18 Easy Casserole Recipes from Campbell's.
Serves8 about 1 1/4 cup each
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 2 cups Birds Eye® Sweet Garden Peas
- 2 cans (12-ounces each) tuna, drained
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce package medium egg noodles (about 4 cups), cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup, milk, pimientos, if desired, peas, tuna and noodles in a 2-quart casserole.
- Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Bake the tuna mixture for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
Read NextClassic Chicken Pot Pie