Cheesy Squash Casserole
Creamy casseroles are always a favorite summer side, and this Cheesy Squash Casserole is no exception. The squash and zucchini in this recipe help give the dish a bit of balance and nutrition, but don't be tricked into thinking that this is a boring or tasteless recipe. Whether you're cooking for guests or your own family, they'll be sure to love the hearty taste of the crispy topping and the warm, cheesy, creamy interior. This casserole isn't only great in the summer, either, it's perfect for warming up in the colder months too.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
- 3 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) Can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 2 Medium yellow squash, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 2 Small zucchini, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 Small carrot, shredded (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
Stir the stuffing and butter in a large bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup of the stuffing mixture and spoon the remaining stuffing mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Stir the soup, sour cream, yellow squash, zucchini, carrot and cheese in a medium bowl. Spread the mixture over the stuffing mixture and sprinkle with the reserved stuffing mixture.
Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
"With just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep, this Dump-and-Bake Ravioli Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love!"4-Ingredient Dump-and-Bake Ravioli Casserole