Bishop Byler's Easy Skillet Cheeseburger Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is an easy, hearty one-skillet dish. The recipe comes to us from an Amish woman in Ohio,the wife of a busy bishop who sometimes needs to whip up a great supper in a hurry. Call this Amish "fast food." The woman's husband says that the meal really does taste like a cheeseburger in casserole form, right down to the splash of mustard. So next time you get the urge for burgers from the drive-thru window, try this instead!"
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
- Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken Tray Bake With Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes