White Trash Candy
There's nothing "trashy" about this candy mix! Made with rice krispies, Cap N Crunch cereal, pretzels and white chocolate chips, this is a great halloween party food recipe, and is super simple and easy to make!
NOTE: White almond bark candy can be used instead of the white chips and almonds.
See this recipe and more in 35 Halloween Party Appetizers.
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 2 cups pretzels, broken up
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 6 ounces almonds, coarsely chopped
- 24 ounces white chocolate chips
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Melt white chips and pour over cereal mixture; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonsful on wax paper and let set.
Read NextChubby Hubby Bark
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.