Edible Modeling Candy
If your kids love to play with modeling clay, they will absolutely love this recipe for Edible Modeling Candy. Let the kids have fun and explore their imaginations by creating whimsical shapes out of candy "clay" that they can eat too!
See this recipe and more in 41 Halloween Party Food Recipes.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, chunky or smooth
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup instant milk, powdered/dry
- candy sprinkles
- Mix peanut butter, honey, and powdered milk together. If too sticky, add a little bit more milk.
- Let kids play in it, shaping the dough into shapes.
- Let them sprinkle the dough with the candied sprinkles or sugar. Let dry.
- Serve with ice cream or let them dunk the shapes into a nice glass of milk.
Read NextOld Fashioned Divinity Recipe