2 Ingredient Chocolate Haystacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy 2 Ingredient Chocolate Haystacks are a perfect combination of creamy milk chocolate and shredded coconut! They're a snap to make and great as a last minute dessert, to give as party favors, or would be adorable at a Halloween or fall harvest party!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time45 min
Cooking Vessel SizeGlass bowl
- 2 cups high quality milk chocolate
- 2 cups shredded coconut
Put the chocolate in a microwavable bowl. Cook and stir at one minute intervals at 50% power until the chocolate is smooth and just melted.
Stir in the coconut.
Take a small spoon and place mounds of the chocolate and coconut mixture onto a non-stick silicon mat or wax paper.
Allow the chocolate to cool and setup before serving or storing in an airtight container.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- Prawn Ghee Roast
- Thai-style Tempeh Green Curry
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
- Salsa Verde (green Salsa)
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Chicken Bean Soup
- Fried Carrots And Parsnips
- Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Italian Sausage
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes