2 Ingredient Chocolate Haystacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy 2 Ingredient Chocolate Haystacks are a perfect combination of creamy milk chocolate and shredded coconut! They're a snap to make and great as a last minute dessert, to give as party favors, or would be adorable at a Halloween or fall harvest party!"
Serves: 24 Pieces
Chilling Time: 45 min
Cooking Vessel Size: Glass bowl
- 2 cups high quality milk chocolate
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Put the chocolate in a microwavable bowl. Cook and stir at one minute intervals at 50% power until the chocolate is smooth and just melted.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Take a small spoon and place mounds of the chocolate and coconut mixture onto a non-stick silicon mat or wax paper.
- Allow the chocolate to cool and setup before serving or storing in an airtight container.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chocolate Covered Ritz Crack
Paula Deen-Inspired Georgia Cookie Candy
Homemade Double Chocolate Easter Eggs
Nana's No-Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
White Trash Candy Recipe
Old Fashioned Divinity Recipe
Martha Washington's Famous Candy Recipe
Our 20 Best Loved Recipes for Fudge
Unicorn Crack Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes