Classic No Bake Peanut Butter Bon Bons
What makes these the best peanut butter bon bons? Rice Krispies! These Classic No Bake Peanut Butter Bon Bons are delicious and addicting. Whip up a batch for lounging on the couch or bring them to a party at the neighbors house.
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 ounces paraffin
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine peanut butter and butter; mix until combined. Add powdered sugar and rice krispies. Mix until combined.
- Form into balls on place on wax paper-covered cookie sheets. Chill.
- Melt paraffin and chocolate chips. Dip each ball in chocolate mixture. Chill until balls are set.