This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
"Calling all Disney lovers! You are going to fall in love with these Mickey inspired hot cocoa bombs to go along with our other hot chocolate bombs like our White Chocolate Confetti Hot Chocolate Bomb and our Valentine’s Day Hot Chocolate Bomb. Of course, if you are looking for a simple hot cocoa bomb you can’t go wrong with our winter hot chocolate bombs. These hot chocolate bombs can be filled with hot chocolate mix, mini marshmallows, and more making your treat totally customizable. While these may seem hard to make, with the right supplies you will be able to make them in no time. "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time7 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking dish
- 1 (14-ounce) Package Golden Oreo cookies
- 1 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) Package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 3 (8-ounce) Containers of whipped topping
- 2 cups Boiling water
- 1 box Strawberry gelatin - 1/2 cup serving size
- 1 cup Cold water + ice to make 1 cup total
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, diced small
Read Next1950s Hot Milk Sponge Cake