Sticky Date Puddings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sticky Date Puddings are individual moist and fluffy date puddings smothered in a sticky caramel sauce. These puddings couldn’t simpler to make, the key is to ensure your dates are boiled until they are mushy to ensure they break down throughout the puddings and that you do use wholemeal flour. Trust me, the flour gives these more flavour. However, you don’t have any of the flour on hand, regular flour will work. I hope you enjoy these Sticky Toffee Puddings and I truly hope you give this recipe a go"
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeRamekins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Havarti Cranberry Turkey Sliders
- Mocha Cappuccino Bombs With Coffee
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Chicken Fricassee
- Cozy Applesauce Walnut Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes