Stevia Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Wow! Finally, a recipe for a delicious calorie-saving Strawberry Cheesecake, perfect for those who want to indulge sans the guilt. This cheesecake saves you 60 calories and 12 grams of carbohydrate per serving.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 packets Stevia Extract In The Raw
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (or soy margarine), melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 16-ounce package silken soft tofu, well drained
- 1 cup partially skimmed milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free half and half
- 16 packets Stevia Extract In The Raw, divided
- 4 large strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 9-inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place 9-inch cardboard cake liner in bottom of pan and cover with parchment paper.
- In small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, the 3 packets Stevia Extract In The Raw, and the melted butter or soy margarine; blend well.
- Turn mixture into spring form pan and using the back of fingers, press crumb mixture firmly together to form crust. Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Heat whipping cream to boiling. Remove from heat and stir in gelatin powder.
- Let stand about 5 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved.
- In large bowl, using electric mixer or a food processor, blend tofu until smooth. Add ricotta, half and half, gelatin mixture, 14 packets of Stevia Extract In The Raw and vanilla. Blend well.
- Pour mixture into cooled graham cracker crust. Set aside.
- Using blender or food processor, blend the strawberries until liquefied.
- Strain the strawberry liquid and stir in remaining two packets of Stevia Extract In The Raw.
- Slowly add strawberry coulis to cheesecake mixture and with the tip of a knife or toothpick carefully swirl coulis into cheesecake. Chill 2-3 hours or until set.