Southern Red Velvet Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Southern Red Velvet Cake recipe is a classic dessert that's perfect for any special occasion. From birthdays to Christmas, no one can resist the beautiful red layer cake with a moist, fluffy, and buttery inside that's finished with a decadent cream cheese frosting! This is my go-to cake when I want an indulgent treat that turns any meal into a festive celebration. In fact, I bake myself this cake each year on my birthday (there's no better gift!), and the vibrant red-and-white dessert also makes a regular appearance on our Christmas buffet. It's timeless, old-fashioned, and always well-received. Best of all, the homemade red velvet cake is actually really simple to prepare! "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch round cake pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes