Red Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing is a two-layer, soft and fluffy red velvet cake with the perfect cream cheese. Red velvet cake is a unique cake that has a flavour that is difficult to discern. The cake is both chocolate and vanilla. We use both cocoa powder and vanilla extract to create the flavour of the red velvet cake. The result is unique and subtle. Not strong or overpowered by either flavour. The cake is then paired with a cream cheese icing. The balance of the chocolate/vanilla cake, paired with the slightly tangy and sweet frosting really makes this cake special."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" Round Spring form Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
- Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken Tray Bake With Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes