We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This pistachio cake has served my family well for years. It’s the perfect bundt cake when you don’t want chocolate or vanilla, but you want something more unique than lemon. Plus, it starts from a box mix, so it couldn’t be easier! Let’s talk about how moist this pudding bundt cake is. I know some people shudder at that word, but no one wants a dry cake! The pudding mix does triple duty by adding that delicate pistachio flavor, lovely pale green color and keeping the cake moist."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box 3.4 oz instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes