We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This pistachio cake has served my family well for years. It’s the perfect bundt cake when you don’t want chocolate or vanilla, but you want something more unique than lemon. Plus, it starts from a box mix, so it couldn’t be easier! Let’s talk about how moist this pudding bundt cake is. I know some people shudder at that word, but no one wants a dry cake! The pudding mix does triple duty by adding that delicate pistachio flavor, lovely pale green color and keeping the cake moist."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box 3.4 oz instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes