Pennsylvania Shoo Fly Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pennsylvania Shoo Fly Cake has the same wonderful flavour of the pie ,but in cake form. You’re going to love it! If you live in a state where Amish have settled and lived in, like my home state of Pennsylvania, most likely you know what Shoo Fly Pie is. The dark rich filling of Shoo Fly Pie topped with crumbs has a unique flavor that we Pennsylvanians love. As is the case in making Shoo Fly Pie, molasses is also used to make Pennsylvania Shoo Fly Cake. There are three grades of molasses, I used the first grade, unsulfured full flavored molasses. I’m only showing you the bottle so you know what you’re looking for in the store , any brand will do. The cake takes few ingredients to make, your reward for making it, a moist, rich cake with a unique flavor that will leave your family asking for more, Enjoy! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes