Old-fashioned Apple Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This moist Apple Cake recipe is an old-fashioned, easy dessert that has been loved for generations! Studded with bits of fresh apples and chopped pecans, the simple Bundt cake is a perfect fall treat. This is truly the best apple cake recipe! I grew up on apple cake, which my mom would bake each fall when apple season rolled around. While the dessert is delicious enough to serve for the holidays, it's so simple and easy that it's equally appropriate for a regular Sunday supper. In fact, you probably have all of the ingredients that you need in your kitchen right now! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes