Oatmeal Cake With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This absolutely divine and flavorful double-layer cinnamon oatmeal cake is topped with an easy, lightly-spiced cinnamon cream cheese frosting. It's a cake that seems as if it came from a high-end dessert restaurant which is quite amazing for a cake that is also gluten-free. This simple cake involves soaking quick-cooking oats for about 20 minutes and then a quick addition of sugar, butter, vanilla, eggs, baking soda, salt, and gluten-free flour. Frost this cake with a simple cinnamon cream cheese frosting to complete this dessert that will quickly become a popular request at any birthday party or holiday gathering!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size(2) 9-inch round cake pans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Maple Frosted Pumpkin Cake
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Cake
- Butter Pecan Cake
- Cream Cheese Apple Cake
- Strawberry Cake With Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Cream Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- 3-Ingredient "You Call It" Cobbler
- 14 Vintage Cake Recipes That Grandma Would Love
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes