Microwave Layer Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Microwave Layer Cake- You can make a cake in your microwave? Yes! It only takes about 5 minutes and is tastes amazing. All you need is a box of cake mix, a few simple supplies and your creativity. What Ingredients are Needed? Cake Mix Milk Eggs Plain Greek yogurt Your favorite frosting Baking Dishes: I used a glass 8 x 8 baking dish ( ex: Pyrex) for ours. I only have one. So, I made the first layer, let it cool a bit, then, removed it from the dish. Then, made the second layer. You can use any type of dish you have on hand, just be sure it’s microwave safe and about 8 to 9 inches in size. "
Cooking Vessel Size8-9 inch microwave safe dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes