Lemon Blueberry 7up Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I decided to use a bunch of those fresh blueberries to make this Lemon Blueberry 7UP Pound Cake. But this wouldn't be just any pound cake. It would be a 7UP pound cake. Have you ever used 7UP to make a cake? It's like magic! Growing up in the South, 7UP pound cakes made frequent appearances at parties and picnics. And get this...these pound cakes don't include any leaveners like baking soda or baking powder. Nope, the carbonation from the 7UP does it all! The result is a moist cake with a noticeable lemony flavor thanks to the 7UP. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- One Jar Of Strawberry Jam No Pectin
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Instant Pot Meatballs Soup
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Peach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Churn Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Smoked Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes