Greek Yogurt Chocolate Zucchini Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This lightened-up Greek Yogurt Chocolate Zucchini Cake is fudgy, moist, and full of rich chocolate flavor! Its ready in minutes (thanks to help from a cake mix), it only requires 4 ingredients, and its a healthier way to indulge your sweet tooth. Best of all, this cake is 100% kid-approved!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pineapple Mansion Cake
- Addictive Amish Applesauce Cake
- Chi-Chi's Famous White Texas Sheet Cake
- Easy Coconut Cake with 5 Simple Ingredients
- 3-Ingredient "You Call It" Cobbler
- Just Like Olive Garden's Lemon Cream Cake
- Orange Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Grandma's Strawberry Ooey Gooey Cake
- Triple Orange Poke Cake
- Prince William's Favorite Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Veg Hundi Subzi
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Salmon Pasta
- 3 Cheese Tortellini Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Air Fryer Blooming Onion
- Chicken Tostadas
- Pumpkin Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes