Grandma's Texas Sheet Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Grandma's Texas Sheet Cake is a moist chocolate cake baked in a jelly roll pan and smothered with a rich, chocolate fudge frosting. The old-fashioned dessert is a crowd-pleasing treat for birthdays, potlucks, or just about any other special occasion! This Texas Sheet Cake was the first dish that my mother-in-law served to me when I met her almost 20 years ago. I had just started dating Keith when he invited me over for a family cookout to celebrate his birthday. We had grilled chicken on his parents' deck for supper, but what I really remember is Carole's Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake. I had never tasted anything quite like it before!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size10 x 15 jelly roll pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This rib recipe is definitely going to make your taste buds rejoice. These Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs really gives you the best of… Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes