German Chocolate Banana Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes an old recipe is in need of a twist to push it to the next level. This recipe for German Chocolate Banana Cake features the traditional chocolate cake and coconut, but adds banana for a tropical flair. This cake is the perfect year-round dessert; the chocolate flavor is rich enough for winter, while the banana keeps it tropical for summertime. If the flavor is not enough to entice you, the cake is stunning when placed on your favorite cake stand and will keep your guests asking when they are allowed to steal a bite. While you bake, just remember: eating the batter is not recommended, but sneaking a few spoonfuls of the delectable filling is highly encouraged.
Preparation Time2 hr 10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potato Salad With Bacon And Eggs
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita
- Keto Pork Baby Back Ribs
- Keto Pork Belly
- Kathirikai Urulai Kizhangu Poriyal – How To Make Kathirikai Urulai Kizhangu Poriyal – Brinjal Potato Fry
- Chicken With Garlic, Vegetable Tomato Sauce And Polenta
- 124 Years Old Popover Recipe
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- Gluten Free Lemon Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes