German Chocolate Banana Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes an old recipe is in need of a twist to push it to the next level. This recipe for German Chocolate Banana Cake features the traditional chocolate cake and coconut, but adds banana for a tropical flair. This cake is the perfect year-round dessert; the chocolate flavor is rich enough for winter, while the banana keeps it tropical for summertime. If the flavor is not enough to entice you, the cake is stunning when placed on your favorite cake stand and will keep your guests asking when they are allowed to steal a bite. While you bake, just remember: eating the batter is not recommended, but sneaking a few spoonfuls of the delectable filling is highly encouraged.
Preparation Time2 hr 10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Spinach Pie with Phyllo
- Pear Jam
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes