Easy Pineapple Icebox Cake
If you're looking for new, easy no-bake dessert recipes, give this sweet cake a try. Easy Pineapple Icebox Cake is not only easy, it's loaded with yummy, hard-to-resist flavors like banana, cherry, marshmallow and more. If this sounds like a heavenly, dream-come-true dessert recipe, you're right! This icebox cake recipe is one of the best no-bake desserts we've come across and is infused with an incredible tropical flavor you won't soon forget. Make it this spring or summer for a memorable after-dinner treat!
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large package miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 2 diced bananas
- 1/2 cup drained maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Graham or vanilla wafer crust
- Bring milk to boiling point and pour over the marshmallows. Stir until they're melted. Add pineapple.
- When mixture has cooled, fold in the whipped cream, bananas, diced cherries and chipped nuts.
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with graham cracker crust, reserving 1/2 cup for top.
- Pour fruit mixture into pan, top with remaining crumbs. Put in refrigerator until ready to serve.