Coffee Cake With Cinnamon & Oats Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What goes better with your morning coffee than a moist, crumbly slice of coffee cake with an oat crumble? With the holidays approaching, family gatherings and friendly parties will have coffee a-plenty, and you can be the star of the party by bringing this simple, delicious coffee cake that will have even non coffee drinkers delighted. If you happen to have any leftovers (or if you’re clever and make a double batch), you can brighten each morning in your household with this tempting, tasty treat."
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes