Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Talk about indulging Fall desserts… this apple upside down cinnamon roll cake is out of this world. It is basically a giant cinnamon roll loaded with cream cheese filling and topped with caramel and fresh apple slices. With cinnamon sugar, cream cheese, caramel, and fresh apples, this cinnamon roll apple cake is simply packed full of sweet and savory autumn flavors. Whether you are looking for a dessert worthy of following up Thanksgiving dinner, or a cake to make for your family just because, you are going to love this amazing apple upside-down cake! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 2 round cake pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes