Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Talk about indulging Fall desserts… this apple upside down cinnamon roll cake is out of this world. It is basically a giant cinnamon roll loaded with cream cheese filling and topped with caramel and fresh apple slices. With cinnamon sugar, cream cheese, caramel, and fresh apples, this cinnamon roll apple cake is simply packed full of sweet and savory autumn flavors. Whether you are looking for a dessert worthy of following up Thanksgiving dinner, or a cake to make for your family just because, you are going to love this amazing apple upside-down cake! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 2 round cake pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes