Chocolate Chunk Rum Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My moms recipe for classic Rum Cake, dripping in a warm rum butter glaze, gets an instant upgrade with plenty of rich chocolate chunks mixed right into the batter. This easy dessert recipe is perfect for any holiday or special occasion, but only requires a few minutes of prep time in the kitchen!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBundt Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- Salmon Teriyaki with Edamame and Rice
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Linzer Cookies
- Easy Fruit Salad
- Ultimate Beef Barbacoa
- Chipotle Queso (Copycat)
- Beef Galbi (Korean BBQ Short Ribs)
- Thai Chicken Green Curry Meal Prep
- Mini Gugelhupf
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes