Chocolate Cherry Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Another very delicious, nourishing and beautiful holiday cake. As a basis we will use classic sponge on eggs with the addition of cocoa. A special piquant taste is given to cake by 2 kinds of cream: Italian cream and cream from cheese cream with black chocolate. All this splendor is perfectly emphasized by sour-sweet cherry, which is surprisingly great combined with chocolate. Impregnation from cherry syrup with liqueur makes sponge layers even wetter and more fragrant. As you have already understood, the cake turns out incredibly tasty and beautiful when cut, it is impossible to resist such dessert."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe is one for the ages. This old-fashioned dessert salad recipe is creamy, delicious and something… Continue reading: "Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Pierogi And Kielbasa Skillet
- Ginger Snaps
- Cherry Pie Bars
- Anzac Cookies
- Breakfast Muffins With Sausage And Cheddar
- Make-ahead Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Creamy Spinach & Tomato Chicken
- Roasted Sprouts With Cranberries & Walnuts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes