Carrot Wacky Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I have a special carrot wacky cake recipe for y’all today. This recipe uses no eggs, milk, or butter. What?!?!? Amazing right! I have seen a bunch of wacky or crazy cake recipes on Pinterest and wanted to try one. I mean can a cake with no eggs, milk , or butter actually be good? I am here to tell you that it can be delicious! This cake is really amazingly moist and light. It is my new favorite carrot cake recipe. Get your ingredients and give this carrot wacky cake recipe a try soon. It is the perfect addition to your Easter celebration or just because it is a Tuesday and you deserve a slice of cake for making it through Monday."
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour + 3 Tablespoons
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup finely grated peeled carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Trash Candy Recipe
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Basil and Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs
- Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Fresco (Ruby Tuesday Copycat)
- Healthy Applesauce & Spinach Brownies
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes