Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love a good bundt cake, so I figured it would be fun to make this year’s carrot cake in bundt cake form. And since carrot cakes require cream cheese frosting, I added a bit more milk to my go-to brown sugar cream cheese frosting to make it pourable. Garnish that bad boy with some chopped walnuts, and you’ve got a mighty tasty Easter dessert ready to go! For me, baking is full of tradition and memories. The smell of home and chocolate chip cookies. The taste of warm homemade pound cake topped with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. The anticipation of carrot cake in the Spring. And that’s where this Carrot Cake Bundt Cake comes in!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spam Cordon Bleu Grilled Cheese
- Quadruple Chocolate Cake
- Healthy Avocado & Poached Egg Breakfast
- Apple Rose Tarts
- Best Ever Blueberry Pancakes
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- Brie, Ham, and Pear Panini
- Puff Pastry Baked Brie with Pears
- German Pancake with Caramelized Pears
- Chicken Hotpot
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes