Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
By: David Dial from spicedblog.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love a good bundt cake, so I figured it would be fun to make this year’s carrot cake in bundt cake form. And since carrot cakes require cream cheese frosting, I added a bit more milk to my go-to brown sugar cream cheese frosting to make it pourable. Garnish that bad boy with some chopped walnuts, and you’ve got a mighty tasty Easter dessert ready to go! For me, baking is full of tradition and memories. The smell of home and chocolate chip cookies. The taste of warm homemade pound cake topped with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. The anticipation of carrot cake in the Spring. And that’s where this Carrot Cake Bundt Cake comes in!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers