Carrot Cake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The next time you have a craving for carrot cake but don’t want to put in the time of making a full cake, try these easy carrot cake bars instead. Carrot cake is a classic dessert you can enjoy any time of year. But it can also be a complicated recipe that takes time and effort to prepare. Carrot cake bars are much easier and faster to make! They’re packed with carrot cake flavor and topped with a delicious cream cheese icing. But you won’t believe how quick and easy they are to make! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes