Caramel Apple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’m going to say it: Baking from scratch can be such a hassle with a million different ingredients to be measured out. Baking desserts can also be quite expensive, but a dump cake is the perfect solution for both dilemmas: It’s ready for the oven in just 5 minutes without measuring out a single spice. And it’s budget-friendly, too! This Caramel Apple Dump Cake is the easiest fall dessert ever – just layer 4 basic ingredients into a cake pan (only 5mins prep time!) and bake it. Serve with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle with caramel topping for an extra treat!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes