Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
By: Gayle B from pumpkinnspice.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites make the best breakfast or dessert. Loaded with juicy blueberries, topped with a cinnamon crumble, and baked to perfection, these mini bites are fun to make and even better to eat! And the best part? You got it! These Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites are so easy to make! In just about 30 minutes, you can have these cuties prepped and ready to be devoured. Sounds pretty good, right? So, if you’re looking for that new breakfast or sweet treat, impress everyone with these adorable (and delicious) Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites!"
Yields36 Cake Bites
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Sweet Tea
- Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Tenderloin Sliders
- Breakfast Crescent Ring with Sausage & Egg
- Homemade Schezwan Sauce
- Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Traegar Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Trail Mix Rice Crispy Treats
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake