Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites make the best breakfast or dessert. Loaded with juicy blueberries, topped with a cinnamon crumble, and baked to perfection, these mini bites are fun to make and even better to eat! And the best part? You got it! These Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites are so easy to make! In just about 30 minutes, you can have these cuties prepped and ready to be devoured. Sounds pretty good, right? So, if you’re looking for that new breakfast or sweet treat, impress everyone with these adorable (and delicious) Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites!"
Yields36 Cake Bites
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fresh Strawberry Frosé
- 10 Recipes with Doritos
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Cake Truffles
- Candy Corn Trash Dessert
- Halloween Oreo Bat Truffles
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Poke Cake
- Mocha Cake with Kahlua Coffee Buttercream
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Brownie
- Easy Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- No Bake Baileys Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes