Black Tie Mousse Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Perhaps it’s the general trend towards casual clothing here in the States. Perhaps it’s the time in our lives. Whatever the reason, Laura and I don’t have many opportunities to dress up formally. However, that won’t keep us from making (and eating) this Black Tie Mousse Cake! This cake is delicious. It features 4 distinct layers…and each layer involves chocolate! If you are a chocolate lover, then this cake has your name all over it! This Black Tie Mousse Cake was popularized by Olive Garden, but you can absolutely make this one at home. In all fairness, this cake does take a bit of time to make, but that’s mainly because each layer needs to cool/chill before adding the next layer. If you think about this recipe as 4 distinct parts, then it’s much more manageable. For timing purposes, I recommend making this Black Tie Mousse Cake the day before you want to serve it. That way each step isn’t rushed and the cake has plenty of time to chill overnight."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes