Best Easy Dump Cake Ever
If you're looking for the perfect dump cake recipe to prepare for party guests or your family, this recipe for the Best Easy Dump Cake Ever is just what you need. This easy cake recipe has cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, coconut and nuts, making it a deliciously-tropical tasting treat that's wonderful to indulge in no matter the time of year. Recipes using cake mix, like this one, are perfect when you need to prepare something quick and delicious at the last minute.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple
- 1 package yellow cake mix, plus ingredients needed to make the cake
- 2 sticks butter
- shredded coconut
- 1 cup nuts
Craving another flavor? There are even more delicious dump cakes to choose from in our collection,Dump and Go Dessert: 23 Crazy Easy Dump Cake Recipes
- Spread out cherry pie filling in bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish, then spread canned pineapple over cherries.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare cake mix batter and pour over on top. Melt butter and pour over cake mix.
- Top with coconut and nuts.
- Bake for 1 hour, let cool about 10 minutes, then serve.
Read NextVintage Cake