Apple Crumb Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Apple Crumb Cake is a beautifully soft and fluffy, lightly spiced apple cake with a buttery crumb running though the centre and on top. This is one of those cakes that can be served as dessert, as a birthday cake, for brunch, with a coffee or even breakfast! The apple crumb cake is no fuss, quick and so easy to whip up you’ll be making one everyday he batter is a cinnamon cake batter. The apples I used are granny smith for the tart flavour and the crumb is buttery, spiced and an easy one bol mix."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" Round Spring form Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes