We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Apple Blondies are just a perfect way to use those fresh apples in the fall. Send these apple bars over the top with a large scoop of ice cream. In the Fall, we have many kind neighbors and friends that bring 5 gallon pails of apples. They are all type of varieties. We are not picky; they are all delicious. Make apple sauce, cakes, pies, and even freeze some for later use. We are very lucky to have such a tasty abundance of apples. These apple blondies batter has a consistency that is thick; a bit more like a brownie. With the apple incorporated throughout, there is a nice fruity flavor. This is a quicker way to get the taste of an apple pie without making the dough and rolling out the crust. Put all the ingredients in the pan and dust generously with sugar and cinnamon. Yum."
Makes1 9 X 13 Cake Pan
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes