7up Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This old fashioned 7UP Pound Cake recipe is a simple Southern dessert that's perfect for just about any occasion. The smooth, buttery pound cake is made from scratch with just a hint of lemon. Enjoy the glazed cake on its own, or pair it with fresh fruit and a dollop of whipped cream! Every home cook should have a delicious and easy go-to cake recipe that she can always turn to when hosting a party or attending a potluck. This 7UP Pound Cake is a classic favorite -- with a crisp exterior and a soft, buttery crumb that's dense (but not dry or crumbly)! The secret ingredient it the 7UP soda! "
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Spicy Salmon Roll Sushi
- Scuppernong Jelly
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Smoked Gouda Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Cashew Chicken
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes