Shortcut Chicken and Noodles
Comfort cooking always puts a smile on the face. Our recipe for Shortcut Chicken and Noodles is one of those delicious pasta recipes that, after your first bite, will immediately have a special place in your heart. Creamy, ready in just 25 minutes, and absolutely delicious, this one is a real keeper. Don't pass up on this comfort classic and bring a smile to your family.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/3 of a 12-ounce package medium egg noodles (about 3 cups), cooked and drained
- chopped fresh parsley
Heat the soup, milk, black pepper, cheese, chicken and noodles in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Read NextFarm Stand One Pot Wonder